"to start over"
to begin again
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Have you finished painting that room you were talking about?
Friend 2: I finished yesterday but after I moved the furniture back in to the room, I didn't like the paint color.
Friend 1: What can you do?
Friend 2: I will start over. I'll take out all the furniture again and re-paint a different color.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How did your report turn out?
Colleague 2: I couldn't get the figures to balance.
Colleague 1: I suppose you will have to go back to the beginning and check all the input figures.
Colleague 2: Unfortunately, yes, I will have to start over.
Starting a big project over can be frustrating.
1) The ability to cross career fields without the fear of having to start over as a leader is a great aspect of the military.
2) Five games into the season, the Lakers have to start over from scratch after firing head coach Mike Brown.
3) Do not walk into it, or you'll mess up and have to start over again.
4) If you decide to do a major redesign, you should start over with the steps in this process to make sure your redesign is as good ...
5) If that is the case lets start over and get it right this time.
6) Do the subsidies need improvement? Of course. Is starting over from scratch a better way to make that happen?
7) Microsoft, meanwhile, is starting over from scratch with Windows RT.
8) I decided to give myself another chance, completely liquidating my portfolio and starting over.
9) There's still a stigma to starting over in many professions and often the doors are closed.
10) There are alternatives to throwing your system away and starting over.
11) I even deleted my mod and started over, following the official step-by-step tutorial down to the letter.
12) I started over a year ago eliminating sugar and anything white out of my diet because of ...
13) I figured that if I bicycled from end to end and then started over again, everything would have been rebuilt.
14) It made the page refresh so that the screen reader started over at the top of the page.
15) I started over and read it again.
16) This is done by pressing B; the unfortunate thing here is that your score starts over from zero.
17) Then that would mean he starts over again which will mean he will need another year to rediscover his form and ...
18) The order would be G E D C A because after the D chord it starts over again from the C.
19) I just have to wait an hour or so for it to reset and everything starts over.
20) ... then the steam is condensed back to water again and the cycle starts over again.