"(to be) steaming mad"
to be very angry
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Why is the boss so steaming mad?
Colleague 2: She's really angry with Candice. Candice missed another important deadline.
Colleague 1: The boss looks extremely upset, I think Candice is going to get fired.
Colleague 2: It is possible. She has missed a lot of deadlines and it really affects the business.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I've never seen Jennifer so upset. She is absolutely livid.
Friend 2: It must be something serious for easy-going Jenny to become so steaming mad.
Friend 1: I'm glad I am not going to be on the receiving end of her wrath.
Friend 2: Me, too. She looks absolutely frightening when she is so angry.
Being steaming mad, she grounded her son for a month.
1) I can't for the life of me see why you're not far more steaming mad about some of the trite, condescending, tokenistic platitudes that get rolled out ...
2) Rural residents of Ontario are steaming mad and basically have been abandoned by their very own elected leaders who have rammed ...
3) Political correctness is stupid. Use proper judgment, don't get all steaming mad over a simple joke.
4) Lesterson is, of course, steaming mad at this intrusion. The Doctor resorts to bluster, relying on ...
5) I'm steaming mad that they further wasted money with a whole pile of useless "art".
6) Like many people, I'm steaming mad that my taxes help to finance the broadcasting of this claptrap.
7) What made Mike steaming mad was that the supplement's title was pinched from the SF magazine he spent ...
8) That's why I'm put out rather than steaming mad, I'm just not impressed at how I've been treated.
9) Quantum must be steaming mad that its ex-sales exec is now helping SpectraLogic win deals in Europe.
10) ... has just called me up about my post from this morning, steaming mad. He instructed me to "take that post down now"!
11) In fact, they were steaming mad, having done all that work for nothing. Wasting police time is a ...
12) He also told the US that Iranians were "steaming mad" about India's vote for sanctions.
13) ... making her very angry. It's not necessary to be a kangaroo to be steaming mad: simply being extremely mad will do.
14) ... but now the powers that be had given her notice and she was steaming mad about it.
15) Is there a local issue that has you steaming mad? Think you can do a better job than the people who represent you?
16) Food-safety advocate Nancy Donley said she's "steaming mad" over the latest outbreak. "These illnesses and deaths are preventable, ...
17) The House and Senate intelligence committees are steaming mad that no one told them anything about any of this.
18) The owner was very apologetic, but I was so steaming mad that I had to tell her to please go away for fear I'd ...
19) I just want to point out that you are steaming mad about absolutely nothing of any import.
20) And I am not just talking about the screwball resident who comes in steaming mad because the neighbor did not clean up his pet's waste.