"to take a leak"
Related words and phrases:
Two mothers are talking ...
Mom 1: Do you suppose that we should be giving the kids all this soda pop?
Mom 2: We don't do it all the time. This is a special occasion.
Mom 1: I suppose you're right. What's the matter with Sally?
Mom 2: I think she needs to take a leak.
Two friends are talking at their local drinking establishment ...
Friend 1: Wow! I really need to use the bathroom.
Friend 2: Is that so? How many beer have you had?
Friend 1: I think around six or so since the last time I went to the washroom.
Friend 2: Then you should take a leak.
Taking a leak relieves the bladder.
1) I did a runner to get a drink and take a leak.
2) It's like walking in to the toilet to take a leak and finding Alan Jones standing there, waiting. It just makes you angry.
3) They may be smarter than me but I can stand up when I take a leak.
4) In my confusion to get home I had forgotten to take a leak myself and out of the blue my bladders felt heavy.
5) You were screwed if you had to take a leak. And most people didn't want to give up their viewing spots.
6) Of course we both had to take a leak, more than once.
7) I find it hard to justify paying for the privilege to take a leak.
8) I got a bit uncomfortable with the way she was watching me take a leak, I took my eyes off her before I finished urinating.
9) It's quite common to take a leak in an alley.
10) He approached them and said if they wanted to take a leak, perhaps they could go and use the empty car park around the corner.
11) It's like paying an entrance fee to take a leak at a public comfort room which is poorly-maintained and never been cleaned.
12) Even though I needed to take a leak, I held everything back as it was time to visit Magellan's Cross.
13) Another solitary car pulled up, with the driver lazily getting out to take a leak into the water before strolling back to his vehicle.
14) I'm getting tired of pulling over to take a leak because I'm always in such a rush to get somewhere.
15) It lets you grill and drink and take a leak in the bushes after a few too many.
16) Need to take a leak before we go?
17) I wouldn't want to watch someone take a leak in a can at my next table.
18) Judging from that famous picture, he just needed to take a leak.
19) I went in to take a leak, and had to use the urinal.
20) I'm here to argue that, besides allowing me to go take a leak, it could really bring something new and interesting to the art form.