"to take a pee"
Related words and phrases:
Two mothers are talking ...
Mom 1: Do you suppose that we should be giving the kids all this soda pop?
Mom 2: We don't do it all the time. This is a special occasion.
Mom 1: I suppose you're right. What's the matter with Sally?
Mom 2: I think she needs to take a pee.
Two friends are talking at their local drinking establishment ...
Friend 1: Wow! I really need to use the bathroom.
Friend 2: Is that so? How many beer have you had?
Friend 1: I think around six or so since the last time I went to the washroom.
Friend 2: Then you should take a pee.
Taking a pee relieves the bladder.
1) In the middle of the night I'd go and take a pee, and on the bathroom floor would be a magazine.
2) I don't have to stop my journey to take a pee.
3) I get out of the bed and take a pee into the dark blue swirling toilet bowl.
4) He walked into the back of it to take a pee, only to realise he was standing on a patch of overhanging snow.
5) I didn't nearly die of shame every time I had to take a pee.
6) The ONLY time we got out the car was to take a pee break at KFC and ask for directions.
7) Excuse me, need to take a pee.
8) At the middle of my sleep I woke up to take a pee but when I am trying to get back to sleep I couldn't anymore.
9) Joe stopped to take a pee on a tree.
10) I am going to take a pee inside the nearest PS3.
11) I was afraid to go take a pee break until I remembered I had a DVR!
12) We stopped on the shoulder of the road to take a pee break.
13) He decided to take a pee and yet there were thirsty cows nearby.
14) The minister of local affairs is so careful he won't even take a pee if the toilet hasn't been checked by security forces six times
15) Is it too early to take a pee on the stick test?
16) She takes a pee when urination is necessary.
17) Your dog is taking a pee on that tree.
18) He has been taking pees all morning since drinking all that coffee.
19) Did you take a pee shortly after getting up this morning?
20) Your dog was taking a pee when the other dog approached it.