"to take a whiz"
Related words and phrases:
Two mothers are talking ...
Mom 1: Do you suppose that we should be giving the kids all this soda pop?
Mom 2: We don't do it all the time. This is a special occasion.
Mom 1: I suppose you're right. What's the matter with Sally?
Mom 2: I think she needs to take a whiz.
Two friends are talking at their local drinking establishment ...
Friend 1: Wow! I really need to use the bathroom.
Friend 2: Is that so? How many beer have you had?
Friend 1: I think around six or so since the last time I went to the washroom.
Friend 2: Then you should take a whiz.
Taking a whiz relieves the bladder.
1) Buses just pull over and expect you to get out and take a whiz in a field.
2) I went into the woods to take a whiz.
3) This morning I let the dog out to take a whiz. I gave him a cookie. Then I had some coffee.
4) Most people I know in that situation barely had enough time to take a whiz let alone write a book.
5) You take a whiz when urination is necessary.
6) Is she taking a whiz?
7) We have not taken a whiz.
8) He has been taking whizzes all morning since drinking all that coffee.
9) Did your dog take a whiz at the park this morning?
10) They were taking a whiz when the phone rang.
11) She had taken a whiz by the time the phone rang.
12) Had your dog been taking a whiz on every tree it found until it had no more urine?
13) Will he take a whiz at the next rest stop?
14) I am going to be taking a whiz during the next break.
15) Your dog is not going to be taking a whiz at every tree in the park.
16) You (all) will not have taken a whiz by the time the break is over.
17) Your dog will not have taken a whiz on every tree in the park by the time it is finished.
18) You are going to have been taking a whiz during every break if too much coffee is consumed.
19) Your dog is not going to have been taking a whiz for about twenty seconds by the time the other dog approaches it.
20) Are they going to have been taking a whiz during every break if too much coffee is consumed?