Yes, that is correct;
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I heard you're going to go on an around-the-world trip.
Friend 2: That's right. I'm leaving on Friday.
Friend 1: Really?
Friend 2: Absolutely. I'll see you when I get back.
A boss and employee are talking ...
Employee: Brian told me that you need this report finished by tomorrow. Is that correct?
Boss: That's right. The board meeting has been moved up to the day after tomorrow so I need the report tomorrow.
Employee: The report will be on your desk in the morning.
There is no gerund form for that's right.
1) My town has a Halloween parade every year. That's right. A Halloween parade.
2) What Willard has is a log in the woods. That's right, a damn log in the woods. A prayer log if you will, ...
3) ... my writing why did you continue to read the series? Oh, that's right, because they were entertaining. I rest my case.
4) ... , or tote bags, we'll ship your order for free! That's right, no shipping cost (it's on us).
5) He has no board to answer to. That's right, NO BOARD. Would you expect a control freak like him in board meetings ...
6) It happens to be my side volunteer job. That's right, I help male survivors as a job.
7) Yeah, that's right. I didn't even mention Nokia at all.
8) Oh that's right, it was a handgun.
9) I don't think that's right. Look closely at the text.
10) It's easy. That's right: writing HTML and CSS is so easy, that there's actually no excuse ...
11) Leave now. That's right, put down the paper, grab your keys and go.
12) Yes, that's right, the gas station was called Dred Scott Automotive.
13) Smile: Yep, that's right, something as simple as smiling will contribute to making you an approachable person.
14) Dad's home, that's right, he's home, Dad's home.
15) That's right -- American deaths went up every year under Bush.
16) Yes, that's right. Another 5 weeks from where you are now. 5 weeks. Sorry.
17) Some of your email is getting blocked by spam filters... yes that's right, YOU are getting blocked as a spammer, even if what you're sending ...
18) I'm an education nerd! That's right, I love school!
19) I believe that's right. At the very least, it sounds worth trying.
20) Oh, that's right, because if men got pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.