"the jury is (still) out"
no decision has been made or the answer is not yet certain
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Well? Are we going to get bonuses this quarter?
Colleague 2: The jury is still out on that.
Colleague 1: I think we are doing very well this quarter.
Colleague 2: But the accountants haven't finished their analysis so we are still waiting for a decision.
Two teachers are talking ...
Teacher 1: How is the new teaching method going?
Teacher 2: I've have only just started using the new method this term.
Teacher 1: So, the jury is out?
Teacher 2: The students seem to be responding well but I need to see more results from exams and assignments before a determination can be made.
There is no gerund form for the jury is (still) out.
1) While content is king, the jury is out on whether it works best as part of a distribution network.
2) Has the experience of playing an entirely different person enriched her personally? The jury is out.
3) While the jury is out on whether it was the right thing to do, it ensured against ...
4) Given what is now known of her condition, the jury is out on whether the CM indeed presided over the meeting.
5) The jury is out on whether divestment or switching is the right way to go.
6) While the jury is out as to whether eating breakfast contributes to assisting in weight loss, nutrition ...
7) ... there's a feeling alcohol may increase the liver injury, but the jury is out to what degree.
8) I'm not sure. The jury is out.
9) The jury is out on whether phones can cause cancer but scientist fear it could be contributing ...
10) He displays sociopathic tendencies but the jury is out on whether he is just a troubled boy or a bad seed.
11) The jury is still out whether the expected cost benefits from the alliances will be realized.
12) ... could be less costly than offshore process performed by humans. But the jury is still out regarding what the impact is going to be on outsourcing.
13) I think the jury is still out whether humans really hunted mega-fauna, but it is incredibly interesting.
14) The jury is still out on whether the balance he sought was accomplished - all parties have ...
15) Based on the evidence from my own institution, I'd say the jury is still out.
16) But the jury is still out on whether stress will actually give you grey hairs.
17) ... finding is an ongoing process. Indeed, one could correctly say that 'the jury is still out'.
18) The jury is still out on whether directory listings are a necessity for a modern advice firm.
19) There are conflicting reports about the safety of e-cigarettes and I believe that the jury is still out on this issue.
20) ... in first grade that she wanted to learn "real writing." The jury is still out on whether learning script, not just print, improves children's ...