"the whole shebang"
the entire amount;
everything, as far as possible
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How was the office party? I hear it was really good after record setting third-quarter profits.
Colleague 2: It was amazing. Management went for the whole shebang. There was an open bar, a live band and a seven-course gourmet meal. There was an amusement and games area set up for the children. Oh, and everyone received a luxury gift at the end of the evening.
Colleague 1: I am sorry I missed it.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: That has got to be the coolest gadget I have ever seen.
Friend 2: It has everything. There’s a built-in blender for smoothies, a Bluetooth outdoor speaker, ruggedized wheels, a USB charger, LED light, bottle opener, four plates, a knife, removable cutting board, and a tie-down bungee cord to attach blankets and other gear to the lid.
Friend 1: It's got the whole shebang for outdoor entertaining.
There is no gerund form for the whole shebang.
1) Men now wear skirts, dresses, lipstick, and the whole shebang of makeup.
2) ... being in stable relationships, less and less of us are going for the whole shebang and making the official commitment by marrying.
3) ... they can from men -- including money, apartments, cars, the whole shebang if possible.
4) ... and entrepreneur support, investment attraction, retention and expansion - the whole shebang of grand planning and dream-making.
5) ... to assemble a strong defense -- evidence, witnesses, loopholes, the whole shebang -- and bolstered by a strong opening statement from ...
6) Do a deep clean with dusting, scrubbing, and the whole shebang.
7) ... to have a complete physical - blood tests, stress tests, the whole shebang.
8) ... a desert, with scrubby sagebrush, cacti, rattlesnakes, and the whole shebang.
9) ... of political experience they have had the commitment and courage to stay for the whole shebang and insist the dodgy legislation is not good enough and blocked them.
10) I mean, blurred vision, headaches, nausea, the whole shebang.
11) ... got phone calls, press kits, visits from PR people, the whole shebang.
12) ... US will not tolerate Chinese aggression, and is prepared to go for the whole shebang if necessary.
13) ... really was the classic geek. I had braces, glasses... the whole shebang.
14) Of course, you have to go for the whole shebang to look good, but you do not want to look contrived.
15) ... love having people over for dinner. I go for the whole shebang with side dishes and everything.
16) ... software, LTE connectivity, 8 GB native storage, microSD, the whole shebang.
17) This spurred her to go for the whole shebang and today she is baking, cooking and trying out new recipes.
18) ... bad shape and getting worse: roadways, railways, waterways, the whole shebang. The problems are endless.
19) ... went for the whole shebang on the funeral. All businesses and offices closed, and flags flew at half-mast ...
20) ... professors, labs, student services, lounges, residences -- the whole shebang.