"to think a lot of"
to have a good opinion of;
to regard very favorably
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Well, what did you think of the movie?
Friend 2: I didn't really think a lot of it.
Friend 1: You didn't like it?
Friend 2: No, not really.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: What do you think of our new boss?
Colleague 2: She seems a little strict and not very friendly.
Colleague 1: You don't like her, then?
Colleague 2: At this point, no, I don't think a lot of her.
Thinking a lot of your boss is a sign of respect.
1) From a moral point of view I really don't think a lot of your great renunciation.
2) I like a good storyline and I appreciate good acting. I didn't think a lot of this film. Talk about full of holes?
3) I didn't think a lot of it at first.
4) We need to keep thinking of ourselves as under-appreciated underdogs who people don't think a lot of.
5) I didn't think a lot of the Obama official's comment at the time.
6) I didn't think a lot of this Frank Capra film, until I saw it recently on the big screen.
7) You don't think a lot of economists, do you?
8) It was special but I wasn't thinking a lot of it.
9) I have always had issues with self esteem not thinking a lot of myself as mentioned previously.
10) He appeared to be thinking a lot of others, and little of himself.
11) I don't think the church thinks a lot of him.
12) I can't imagine that Saleh thinks a lot of the Islamic regime in Iran.
13) The two candidates made it clear - in tone more than substance - that neither thinks a lot of the other.
14) I never thought a lot of Kenneally as Premier but she has impressed since the NSW Election.
15) Neither of us thought a lot of the red.
16) I will say for my parents that they had not thought a lot of me as a professional soldier either.
17) As for JML, never thought a lot of him as a player - decent yes but not overly consistent.
18) I never thought a lot of the trailers for the lord of the rings but the movies turned out to be very good.
19) Akin does apologize for his statement, not that anyone cared or thought a lot of it.
20) I've never really thought a lot of the actor!