"to think highly of"
to have a good opinion of;
to regard very favorably
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Well, what did you think of the movie?
Friend 2: I didn't really think highly of it.
Friend 1: You didn't like it?
Friend 2: No, not really.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: What do you think of our new boss?
Colleague 2: She seems a little strict and not very friendly.
Colleague 1: You don't like her, then?
Colleague 2: At this point, no, I don't think highly of her.
Thinking highly of your boss is a sign of respect.
1) From a moral point of view I really don't think highly of your great renunciation.
2) I like a good storyline and I appreciate good acting. I didn't think highly of this film. Talk about full of holes?
3) I didn't think highly of it at first.
4) We need to keep thinking of ourselves as under-appreciated underdogs who people don't think highly of.
5) I didn't think highly of the Obama official's comment at the time.
6) I didn't think highly of this Frank Capra film, until I saw it recently on the big screen.
7) You don't think highly of economists, do you?
8) It was special but I wasn't thinking highly of it.
9) I have always had issues with self esteem not thinking highly of myself as mentioned previously.
10) He appeared to be thinking highly of others, and little of himself.
11) I don't think the church thinks highly of him.
12) I can't imagine that Saleh thinks highly of the Islamic regime in Iran.
13) The two candidates made it clear - in tone more than substance - that neither thinks highly of the other.
14) I never thought highly of Kenneally as Premier but she has impressed since the NSW Election.
15) Neither of us thought highly of the red.
16) I will say for my parents that they had not thought highly of me as a professional soldier either.
17) As for JML, never thought highly of him as a player - decent yes but not overly consistent.
18) I never thought highly of the trailers for the lord of the rings but the movies turned out to be very good.
19) Akin does apologize for his statement, not that anyone cared or thought highly of it.
20) I've never really thought highly of the actor!