"to think much of"
to have a good opinion of;
to regard very favorably
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Well, what did you think of the movie?
Friend 2: I didn't really think much of it.
Friend 1: You didn't like it?
Friend 2: No, not really.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: What do you think of our new boss?
Colleague 2: She seems a little strict and not very friendly.
Colleague 1: You don't like her, then?
Colleague 2: At this point, no, I don't think much of her.
Thinking much of your boss is a sign of respect.
1) From a moral point of view I really don't think much of your great renunciation.
2) I like a good storyline and I appreciate good acting. I didn't think much of this film. Talk about full of holes?
3) I didn't think much of it at first.
4) We need to keep thinking of ourselves as under-appreciated underdogs who people don't think much of.
5) I didn't think much of the Obama official's comment at the time.
6) I didn't think much of this Frank Capra film, until I saw it recently on the big screen.
7) You don't think much of economists, do you?
8) It was special but I wasn't thinking much of it.
9) I have always had issues with self esteem not thinking much of myself as mentioned previously.
10) He appeared to be thinking much of others, and little of himself.
11) I don't think the church thinks much of him.
12) I can't imagine that Saleh thinks much of the Islamic regime in Iran.
13) The two candidates made it clear - in tone more than substance - that neither thinks much of the other.
14) I never thought much of Kenneally as Premier but she has impressed since the NSW Election.
15) Neither of us thought much of the red.
16) I will say for my parents that they had not thought much of me as a professional soldier either.
17) As for JML, never thought much of him as a player - decent yes but not overly consistent.
18) I never thought much of the trailers for the lord of the rings but the movies turned out to be very good.
19) Akin does apologize for his statement, not that anyone cared or thought much of it.
20) I've never really thought much of the actor!