"to think the world of"
to have a good opinion of;
to regard very favorably
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Well, what did you think of the movie?
Friend 2: I didn't really think the world of it.
Friend 1: You didn't like it?
Friend 2: No, not really.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: What do you think of our new boss?
Colleague 2: She seems a little strict and not very friendly.
Colleague 1: You don't like her, then?
Colleague 2: At this point, no, I don't think the world of her.
Thinking the world of your boss is a sign of respect.
1) From a moral point of view I really don't think the world of your great renunciation.
2) I like a good storyline and I appreciate good acting. I didn't think the world of this film. Talk about full of holes?
3) I didn't think the world of it at first.
4) We need to keep thinking of ourselves as under-appreciated underdogs who people don't think the world of.
5) I didn't think the world of the Obama official's comment at the time.
6) I didn't think the world of this Frank Capra film, until I saw it recently on the big screen.
7) You don't think the world of economists, do you?
8) It was special but I wasn't thinking the world of it.
9) I have always had issues with self esteem not thinking the world of myself as mentioned previously.
10) He appeared to be thinking the world of others, and little of himself.
11) I don't think the church thinks the world of him.
12) I can't imagine that Saleh thinks the world of the Islamic regime in Iran.
13) The two candidates made it clear - in tone more than substance - that neither thinks the world of the other.
14) I never thought the world of Kenneally as Premier but she has impressed since the NSW Election.
15) Neither of us thought the world of the red.
16) I will say for my parents that they had not thought the world of me as a professional soldier either.
17) As for JML, never thought the world of him as a player - decent yes but not overly consistent.
18) I never thought the world of the trailers for the lord of the rings but the movies turned out to be very good.
19) Akin does apologize for his statement, not that anyone cared or thought the world of it.
20) I've never really thought the world of the actor!