up to now;
at this time
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How are you doing with that report?
Colleague 2: I'm making good progress.
Colleague 1: How much have you finished?
Colleague 1: I've got four of the six parts done thus far.
A father and son are talking one Saturday afternoon ...
Father: How many of your chores have you done thus far?
Son: At this point, I only need to paint the fence and I'm finished for the day.
Father: That's great. Well done, son.
There is no gerund form for thus far.
1) I think I've done everything right thus far.
2) I'm halfway through and blown away thus far. The quality is unbelievable.
3) Thus far, Philadelphia's has attracted the biggest crowd.
4) Tornadoes have been blamed for 57 deaths thus far in 2012 in the Midwest and South.
5) Thus far, it doesn't appear to be living up to that promise.
6) The big difference thus far is that they haven't whipped up any domestic military action yet.
7) They're cheaper and their success rate thus far has been great for such a young company.
8) My OB is a surgeon and that scares me, but thus far he has been more open minded to all of my natural birth choices.
9) Thus far, Funderburk has raised about $7,500.
10) Google may prove to be as bad as Apple, but thus far, they are providing a boatload of free goodies in exchange for advertisements.
11) They reread what they've written thus far and spin story arcs and ideas out of off-hand comments and the like.
12) Thus far everything looks very good, I am very satisfied.
13) But thus far, those are the only two empires that do show this sign of religious revival.
14) Thus far, it seems, the site is a hit.
15) This is what I'm working with thus far.
16) What the president has talked about thus far is a moderated version of Conservative economic principles.
17) Thus far doing it hasn't affected my sleep or life in general.
18) I have downloaded many apps thus far, I think this was a good investment.
19) The estimated $2 million Philadelphia has collected thus far goes into the city's general fund.
20) Let us be clear about what the point has been thus far.