"(to be) tickled pink"
to be very pleased
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I guess you are happy that you finally got a raise, huh?
Colleague 2: I am very happy, tickled pink in fact.
Colleague 1: Congratulations. It is good news.
Colleague 2: Thanks.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How did your girlfriend like the bouquet of flowers you gave her last night?
Friend 2: She was tickled pink. I love to see her wonderful smile. She was so impressed that I gave her flowers for no reason at all.
Friend 1: Always a good thing to keep one's girlfriend pleased.
Being tickled pink by the unexpected gift, she hugged her boyfriend in joy.
1) ... it was difficult to say who was more excited. "I'm tickled pink," said ...
2) Some nurses were tickled pink to be working with an "alternative" family. But others were confused ...
3) Exactly what I'm thinking too, though I'd be tickled pink if Google released another "6" phone.
4) ... he is, according to his mates -- who are reportedly tickled pink by his newfound fame.
5) ... has enjoyed a spectacular day, then you too could be tickled pink ...
6) "I am tickled pink," she declared, watching her granddaughter collect the coveted trophy.
7) I finally got my 15 minutes of fame -- which I am just tickled pink about.
8) ... but spring quarter is already doing a bang-up job reminding me why I was tickled pink to start my freshman year at Stanford back in September.
9) "I hadn't planned any of it," she says, clearly still tickled pink at her unexpected success.
10) I want them to talk about college... I'm tickled pink that it happened.
11) ... but the beautiful concept art and spooky screenshot have me tickled pink.
12) Or were they just tickled pink and had a good laugh about it?
13) "Poetry is about what you feel," he told a cluster of kids tickled pink by his irreverence.
14) She seemed tickled pink to finally take the oath, having won her case in the Federal Court.
15) ... appointment as a positive development for the institution. "I was actually tickled pink," said ...
16) " ... times when we went to the zoo twice a day," she revealed, tickled pink and quipping that some of the animals began to recognise them.
17) In other words, bliss. I would be tickled pink if you would visit these bloggers and tell us of any amazing blogs we ...
18) ... was going to be very, very difficult, so I'm really just tickled pink that we're going to get this today.
19) ... contributing to the fundraising for construction of a riding arena. "We are tickled pink," said ...
20) ... who was the first female captain on the Great Lakes, said she's tickled pink to see another woman take on the role.