"time and again"
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I have not had a raise in over three years.
Colleague 2: Prepare your justifications and approach the boss to ask for a raise.
Colleague 1: I have been doing that every three months for the last two years. Time and again, the boss refuses.
Colleague 2: Keep trying.
A student and teacher are talking ...
Teacher: Where is your homework?
Student: My dog ate it. Sorry.
Teacher: Time and again, you have some excuse for not having done your homework. This has to stop. I will give you one last chance. The next time you do not do your homework, I will have no choice but to give you an F in the course.
There is no gerund form for time and again.
1) ... the best way for me to move on. I went back time and again to try and make this work. For my own dignity and respect ...
2) ... by hitting your head time after time and again it has been shown there are alterations in the brain.
3) Aspartame is one of the most-studied food additives ever. It's been shown, time and again, to be safe.
4) ... she walks the walk on these tough issues of sustainable development and she gets elected time and again.
5) ... brew a beer that wasn't just a fad but something that people could enjoy time and again and would have a significant impact.
6) Time and again he struggled through, but still the doctors warned that he might not ...
7) ... his plan between 20 and 30 times. "My original plan failed time after time and again," he said.
8) They will keep coming after you the same way, time after time and again; until you crack.
9) He will rarely make a mistake, fully expecting to hit fairways and greens time and again.
10) It is a flippant remark. Time and again he does not seem to think about what he is saying.
11) ... a 60 per cent return trade: what is it that attracts these people back time and again?
12) ... a family man who couldn't resist a pretty girl and risked his marriage time and again with various reckless affairs.
13) Constitutions were proclaimed periodically, only to be revoked, and independence was promised time and again until it was finally gained.
14) It's a really sociable thing too and we get people coming back time and again.
15) We refine, time and again. We have a strong collaboration, ...
16) ... back and they have mine. They have showed themselves to be loyal to me time and again. They have proven they are my sisters time and time again.
17) ... the nominees in this category should be delivering top-quality menus time and again.
18) ... tell you that there is nothing more frustrating that having these error messages pop up time and again when you just want to fight somebody online, ...
19) Time and again he just kept shaking his head. It was sort of surprising.
20) ... and the result is happy clients who want to return time and again.