"time is money"
time is valuable and should not be wasted on unproductive activities
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I think I have come up with a method to streamline production in the factory such that we could see a twelve percent increase without any further investment or major changes.
Colleague 2: That's great. Time is money after all. If you have a method to reduce wasted time, the company can turn more profit in the same time period.
A couple are talking ...
Boyfriend: Do you think we should hire a wedding planner?
Girlfriend: Well, we are both extremely busy with our jobs and lives.
Boyfriend: And time is money. A wedding planner could save us a lot of time. We would not have to exhaustively research vendors and make endless arrangements.
Girlfriend: I agree. Let's not waste our time. We can still make all the major decisions. And if we hire a wedding planner, we will have more time to make money to pay for the planner.
There is no gerund form for time is money.
1) ... an important job and I'm wasting time in this traffic jam and time is money and I have to answer this text right now!
2) My wife and I are one-stop shoppers; as I said, time is money. One more suggestion is to switch to a discount grocery chain.
3) Only lazy people have time for idle talk. Though time is money there are many who try to dissuade others from putting in an honest job of ...
4) ... quickly and efficiently to market and presenting them well for sale: "Time is money."
5) Time is money when it comes to the ability to transfer and ingest captured 4K, HDR and ...
6) And when customers are waiting to send their satellites into orbit, time is money.
7) We must be prepared and ready. Time is money. We can not afford to waste time here.
8) After all, in a society where 'time is money,' being able to see the value of 'stillness' becomes increasingly difficult.
9) ... must also be sensitive to the fact that in a working environment where time is money, in some occupations people have no choice but to drive.
10) As a start-up, speed is everything. Time is money.
11) It all impacts on profit. Time is money and delays cost money, which then costs jobs at the end of the day.
12) Delivery people like that are always in a hurry. Time is money, they say.
13) Speed. Time is money. No one knows the employment marketplace better than a good head hunter/recruiter.
14) Time is money and the ability to process data fast could have a huge potential benefit for our ...
15) Time is money. The decision-making process is slow, lethargic and discouraging.
16) Time is money in business, but writers know that money is time, time to write, ...
17) Time is money. And a platform that is best in class, can jumpstart their development projects.
18) ... doesn't get more that 10 minutes, because in Ramesh's world time is money. His flasks are colour coded, so he knows the contents of every flask ...
19) A new order system plays a part in our considerations.? Time is money? and our customers should get their products as fast as possible.
20) ... in less than a day. Time is important. We all know time is money, and making a return on your investment is important.