Related words and phrases:
Two coworkers are talking at the end of the day ...
Coworker 1: Ready to go?
Coworker 2: I suppose.
Coworker 1: You don't sound very happy to be heading home.
Coworker 2: It's just that for the last couple of weeks, every day when I get home from work, my wife bitches and complains about this, that and everything.
Coworker 1: Maybe we should stop at the bar and have a couple of beers so you can avoid your wife's complaining for a little while.
Coworker 2: OK. Let's go!
Two friends are talking about their plans for Saturday night ...
Friend 1: Are we going to have some fun tomorrow night?
Friend 2: I sure hope so. I really need to blow off a little steam.
Friend 1: Did you invite Kristen?
Friend 2: No. All she ever does is whine and complain about her boyfriend.
Friend 1: I agree. It's not any fun to listen to her constantly bitching all the time.
Bitching about small details is a waste of time.
1) It takes real skill to bitch that free isn't free enough.
2) It's ridiculous to bitch and moan because Google didn't cater to you personally.
3) Sorry dude. You don't get to bitch to us because you can't cover your responsibilities.
4) When you're happy, there's not a lot to bitch about.
5) I guess if you are LOOKING for something to bitch about, then, sure you can find controversy in just about anything.
6) National defense comes first. For democrats to bitch about this is hilarious.
7) The two parties in charge spend so much time bitching between themselves they can hardly do their jobs.
8) Until November, instead of bitching, we should be boycotting and protesting the media that hides the truth.
9) Boy you need to show us troops respect, and stop bitching on the money we spend to help keep us alive in combat.
10) It's a good sign that what I've been bitching about for four years has really sunk in with you people.
11) Why are you bitching about what he does to earn money?
12) He is still on radio. Bitching and complaining.
13) No solutions, no counter, no ideas, nothing but whining and bitching, whining and bitching, whining and bitching.
14) People should be bitching at people like you that write crap software.
15) Win win for everyone and the fans can stop bitching about Parker not being in the Avenger's movie.
16) He just came across as angry and hateful as he bitched about how music these days sucks.
17) Back when the economy was state controlled, the Western world bitched about the "evils of Communism and Socialism".
18) I worked for a couple who were rabid Republicans, and bitched constantly about the welfare state.
19) Notice how no one in Congress actually bitched about Obama's decision to help NATO topple Colonel Qaddafi in Libya.
20) I have worked construction with them and drank and fought and bitched with them in the Marine Corps.