Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: The boss gave me an extra week of holidays.
Colleague 2: That was very generous of her.
Colleague 1: And what's more, she gave me the use of her time-share condominium in Hawaii to boot.
Colleague 2: Lucky you.
Two students are talking ...
Student 1: How did you do on your term paper?
Student 2: I got an F.
Student 1: That is terrible.
Student 2: And to boot, I failed to course and will have to repeat it next semester.
Student 1: Now that is adding insult to injury.
There is no gerund form for to boot.
1) ... unambiguous way to link to the site meta-data, and it's cacheable to boot.
2) ... 20% drop in third-quarter profits -- and it accidentally released the results prematurely, to boot.
3) What a revolting man. He was a coward, to boot.
4) 7 years of free education PLUS a very reasonable paycheck to boot.. Not bad!
5) ... boss can't complain if you're doing everything right with a positive attitude to boot. Plus, you'll feel better by taking pride in your work.
6) ... conducted the most in-depth interview I've ever been through and I enjoyed it to boot!
7) ... would of course be a charming thesis, with a very pretty hypothesis to boot.
8) A pool made out of polyester and with a pop up shade, to boot! Ta-da!
9) ... not only have I helped the environment but have done so with such style to boot!
10) So he's a very emotionally distant person and a workaholic to boot.
11) ... browsed and come across designer labels for low prices, and in varied sizes to boot.
12) ... just looking for yoga videos? They've got many other holistic health videos to boot, such as meditation.
13) The author is a paragon of wisdom and a gifted writer to boot.
14) ... has been thrown in the washer. Breakfast is ready and I've exercised to boot!
15) Bewley's comments are right on target and funny to boot.
16) You'll profit, and you'll drive these unethical sharks out of business to boot.
17) ... is complex, and strikes many different notes. It's also damn memorable to boot, which in turn makes the dungeon memorable.
18) This is too agnostic in my book, and unrealistic on engineering grounds to boot.
19) It's a tough gig in mostly unsavory environments and try 10-hour rotating shifts to boot.
20) He was hardly better than the people he was fighting and was completely insane to boot.