"to hell with"
an impolite way of expressing contempt for or dismissal of someone or something
Related words and phrases:
Two roommates are talking ...
Roommate 1: Oh, man. I slept in. I think I'm going to be late for work. Could you please give me a ride?
Roommate 2: Are you going to pay for gas? You know dropping you off is twenty minutes out of my way. Besides, I'm not the one who slept in.
Roommate 1: I don't need this trouble from you. To hell with you. I'll take the bus and be late.
Two coworkers are talking ...
Coworker 1: The boss has asked us to stay overtime again.
Coworker 2: To hell with that. I've worked late three nights this week and I have a big date tonight anyways. I'm not staying.
There is no gerund form for to hell with.
1) Does that sound fair? # That's one more reason to say to hell with the pension, pay me the full wages and I'll take care of ...
2) If they are not decisive enough -- the rules are blatantly ignored; to hell with the consequences! What has been forbidden is just too good to ignore.
3) They've made up their minds, and to hell with the facts.
4) To hell with them. Nothing hurts if you don't let it.
5) I say it's copy-protection, and I say to hell with it. I remember copy-protected disks.
6) So your concept of feminine sexuality is one of duty and obligation, and to hell with any notions of mood and " disinclination "? Send your partner my condolences.
7) Politicians only do something if it serves them well and to hell with the rest of us.
8) I think it has just the right amount of foul language. And to hell with any people who think otherwise.
9) Their way or the highway and to hell with anyone else. They will get nowhere with that philosophy.
10) To hell with your punishments. To hell with you.
11) only thing worth keeping out of the Constitution is the Bill of Rights. To hell with the rest of it. Let every state secede and let's get back ...
12) If the debtors won't pay even that -- to hell with them.
13) And, uh, at that point, he decided to hell with due process of law, this kid's goin' to jail.
14) Stay strong, keep posting and to hell with all the 'anonymous' commenter's who dare not put a name to their vitriol.
15) What we need is a true progressive party. To hell with the repubs and democrats.
16) So we said to hell with it and threw the dressing away, and ate the apple cake with our ...
17) I should have known my mom would do what she wanted and to hell with what I wanted, right?
18) Smack in the middle of all that, my internet service expired. So to hell with it; I'd have to deal with it later.
19) you play with fire, be not surprised if you get burned. But to hell with you if you expect me to pay for your burn treatments.
20) They insisted the GOP support real marriage and children. To hell with that.