Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Did you see that poor cat on the side of the road?
Friend 2: Ya, it was so gross. It's guts were hanging out.
Friend 1: It was so disgusting that I thought I was going to hurl.
Friend 2: Good thing that you didn't vomit. That would have been embarrassing.
Two airplane passengers are talking ...
Passenger 1: It sure has been a rough ride today.
Passenger 2: All this turbulence makes me nauseous.
Passenger 1: If you are going to hurl, then please use the vomit bag.
Hurling at a party because you drank to many alcoholic beverages is embarrassing.
1) ... in the privacy of your own apartment... you might be naked while you're hurling into the toilet.
2) ... which I watched the last time I was home sick -- hung over and hurling -- the wife always has to go back to get her kid's stuffed animal ...
3) ... the View without spewing or attempting to watch both Obamas at the same time without hurling. But putting them all together... more than a mere mortal can handle.
4) The smell of freshly pooped feces, freshly hurled vomit, or a stinky fart may make me retch, but they don't close ...
5) This author is so biased himself that reading his article makes me want to hurl vomit.
6) Then you get the feeling that you are going to hurl and unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it.
7) It's enough to make even a half-honest man hurl.
8) pilot episode of Leverage, Parker says this exact phrase right before forcing herself to hurl in order to get the doctor's attention.
9) When i want to eat something, I feel like I'm going to hurl, but I don't. Am i pregnant? Please help.
10) If one needs to hurl, he may leave the mosque to do so.
11) The first day was very ugly. I hurled and stayed in bed all day.
12) I left the bar and hurled in the street.
13) I was nauseated, hurled in the ambulance, and the hospital moved me into a private exam and promptly ...
14) I deserve it, as I have just hurled from two tequila shots (and the 15 or so beers I already had in ...
15) After finishing the ordeal, Champion hurled and complained of trouble breathing.
16) When someone hurls, people nearby may become infected by swallowing tiny droplets from the air.
17) ... that story was about me, my daughter would've been sick because she only hurls when she's really sick.
18) He tries eating, but he hurls all over the table; he as a problem with stress-induced vomiting, too.
19) He opens his mouth to speak but then hurls onto the carpeting.
20) We can't just leave her here like this. What if she hurls?