a history of performance
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: What do you think my chances of getting this promotion are?
Colleague 2: Although you have done some really good work, you've only been here a couple of years. You are up against a couple of people who have proven track records of success of ten years or more.
Colleague 1: So, my chances are slim. I suppose I will keep working hard and look for another opportunity sometime in the future after I gain more experience.
Two parents are talking about their daughter ...
Mother: Alice wants to have her curfew extended. What do you think?
Father: Well, we have been extending her curfew more and more as she gets older. Each time we do, she adjusts to the new curfew well. In fact, she has never broken curfew. So, with her excellent track record, yes, I am OK with extending her curfew by one hour.
There is no gerund form for track record.
1) That's mismanagement and Martin's track record in other cities shows that's a consistent pattern.
2) The natural world and evolution have a robust and proven track record of several billion years. Humanity, in contrast, is new and frail.
3) ... to an unaccountable corporation in the unwarranted hope that they will do better when their track record clearly shows that they have not done better to date.
4) He's a plus defender in a corner and a strong clubhouse presence with a track record of success for good teams.
5) He was governor of California for 8 years. He had a track record, and as is made obvious in this speech, he knew exactly what ...
6) For those unfamiliar with Miller's track record, he has played in 1,044 of a possible 1,050 games in 13 NBA ...
7) ... because he has the best ideas on how to evaluate polls and he has a track record of success that shows he is right.
8) For a company that's struggled recently and hasn't had the best track record with acquisitions, it's hard to justify all of these moves.
9) Late payments will lower your FICO Score, but establishing or re-establishing a good track record of making payments on time will raise your score.
10) Their track record is strong, and the company has created and published over 50 apps.
11) That's significant, because keeping a very strong track record becomes progressively harder as the amount of money you are managing gets large.
12) Cundill has an impressive track record so I bought this book.
13) The talent wars are hotter than ever. Today, a good engineer with a track record can nab between 6 and 12 job offers within 21 days of poking around ...
14) Using human tissue seems a very good methodology and has an excellent track record of leading to more knowledge about humans.
15) ... has been a leader in the marketing communication industry for over 20 years. Our track record for helping agencies grow through client retention and new business wins is unparalleled.
16) So, basically what I'm saying is that you need a 40 year track record of selling a ton of copies in order to get your books stocked outside ...
17) However, he has an impressive track record of predictions - correctly forecasting the collapse of the Soviet Union, the rise ...
18) We choose technologies and techniques that have a proven track record before we talk about them.
19) First of all, you make the car easy to afford, build a track record of quality, reliability, then edge up the price a bit every year.
20) Why buy hybrid or electric cars until they have a solid track record? The electric cars in particular are far from proven.