"(to be) up and running"
in operation and functioning properly;
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: When do you expect the new production line to be operational?
Colleague 2: The last piece of equipment is being installed today. Give us a couple of days for testing and we should be up and running by the end of the week.
Colleague 1: Great. Having another fully functional production line will allow us to really boost sales.
Two business partners are talking ...
Partner 1: We've been paying the lease on our restaurant space for the last six months. Are we getting close to being up and running?
Partner 2: We are going to be ready to open the doors this Friday.
Being up and running, the restaurants doors are open for business.
1) ... it was still getting up and running, so he was literally going around the factory in his golf cart and helping ...
2) With the season up and running in most competitions it is vital that all players have their membership paid.
3) First ocean-grown abalone farm for Esperance expected to be up and running by end of year.
4) ... there would likely be about 12 machines in total once the park was up and running.
5) ... to see the new facilities that are now completed and up and running.
6) The slow pace of getting programmes up and running is a concern.
7) ... features to tackle data errors and to ensure servers are always up and running.
8) ... fan-less design keeps it silent and the quick-booting solid state drive has it up and running in seconds.
9) The department expects a national broadband system to be up and running within the term of the President which ends in 2022.
10) ... serve the neighbourhood May 10. And yes, the bakery will be up and running and we'll have cinnamon buns.
11) Metrobus was delayed this morning, but said it would get full service up and running by 11:25 a.m.
12) Their online booking system is up and running so to guarantee your time slot make sure you book via ...
13) But once we were up and running, and caught the public imagination, we raised capital and managed to deploy ...
14) The province planned to have 500 charging stations for electric vehicles up and running by March 31.
15) ... a great tool for any non-coders who want to get a small website up and running quickly.
16) If it isn't up and running it would have a major impact on tourism on both sides.
17) There is a lot of work getting a group up and running, from training, upskilling, recruiting, ...
18) The group have said they would like to be up and running by the time the Clipper Maritime festival opens next year.
19) ... getting a new security system and doors installed and is aiming to be up and running again on Saturday.
20) New start-ups could face many issues before the business is even up and running.