"What's your point?"
What is the essential idea that you are trying to convey?;
What conclusion should be inferred?
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: The company is downsizing and it is often middle management that has the most number of reductions. We are both middle managers but we have been with the company a reasonably long time. Our performance has been pretty good but lately we have had some challenges with execution.
Colleague 2: What's your point?
Colleague 1: I think we are going to lose our jobs.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I'm tired of golfing with you.
Friend 2: I see.
Friend 1: Yes. You are far better than me and it is no fun losing all the time. I really like to golf and spending time together is a lot of fun.
Friend 2: What's your point?
Friend 1: Maybe you could give me ten or twelve strokes to make the game more fair?
There is no gerund form for What's your point?
1) It's against the law to use cocaine too, so what's your point? They both did things that are illegal.
2) Bush had similar numbers his second time around, so what's your point?
3) Swing state turnout is usually much higher. What's your point? That old white men are stupid?
4) millions and only come up with a fake one. So what's your point? Stop acting like a lawyer and use some common sense.
5) True -- but what's your point? Are you saying that students don't find their critical faculties enhanced by post-secondary
6) Everybody here knows that. So what's your point?
7) So what's your point? Are you saying because something is a superhero movie that it's not worthy ...
8) ... the differences between the two processes, there are no differences. What's your point?
9) I'm waiting until marriage, so what's your point? Your morals? My morals are being attacked here, by this story, ...
10) ... your great Kings did this.. and history praises them... so what's your point?
11) Yes, most of us know that. What's your point?
12) What's your point? That Everyone who makes a spelling mistake is probably a M*ron or not worth
13) So what's your point again? That patriarchy hurts men too?
14) So George, what's your point here? Everything you mention was/is built by private enterprise, using money siphoned off ...
15) What's your point? That he needs to be told about what a dork he is?
16) What's your point anyway? Survival? Well then, the last thing you want to do is ...
17) ... of time talking about how talking about this is entirely pointless. What's your point in bringing it up?
18) What's your point Old Soldier, apart from the fact you spent most of your like saluting other ...
19) So what? What's your point here?
20) ... of life we get - but this is never addressed. What's your point exactly?