"(to be) wild about"
to like or love someone or something very much;
to be extremely interested and engaged in something or someone
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your weekend?
Friend 2: Amazing. You'll never believe what happened.
Friend 1: Something with your boyfriend who I know you are absolutely in love with?
Friend 2: Good guess. Yes, he took me up in a hot-air balloon and proposed to me.
Friend 1: And did you accept?
Friend 2: Of course. I am absolutely wild about him. He is just so wonderful.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I haven't seen my husband on a weekend for months now.
Friend 2: Why? What's going on? Is he having an affair?
Friend 1: No. Nothing like that. He has just become wild about golfing. He goes golfing every chance he can get. He talks golf with his friends, watches golf on TV and reads golf magazines.
Friend 2: Maybe his infatuation with golf will pass.
Friend 1: I have my doubts.
Being wild about fishing, he went every weekend in the summer.
1) ... because it's just that sweet. She is wild about her. She calls her sis-sis.
2) ... to ask a question about every point the professor raises. Professors aren't real wild about students who monopolize the discussion.
3) ... but I'm like wild about police and watch every police show from cops to mall cops of America.
4) I am wild about this very polarizing St. Louis pizza and had one ordered before we landed for ...
5) Your partner might love you very much and is wild about you, but that doesn't mean he is willing to open up.
6) We think the Galaxy Note is simply too big. We're also not wild about the included stylus.
7) ... but then I got older and kind of wild about Kristy, so I segued on over to BSC for more of her.
8) Asking why some dog owners are so wild about their dogs is a fair question.
9) Evidently, the Brits are wild about Victoria Beckham and her thickly spray-tanned, orangey, (anorexic) Skeletor body.
10) I'm usually not too wild about painting fall colors, but the small painting at the top was really fun.
11) Hey, I understand there's a risk, but I'm wild about you, so I'm willing to take it.
12) ... not the best animated gif, but they said its good, though I'm not wild about it. I think you can only have 1 link for the animation, ...
13) When I first shipped on a cruiser I was wild about it. I still am. But, you know, I like them ...
14) Gar wanted to stand next to me cause he was wild about pedal steel (obviously!) and wanted to see what I was doing ...
15) I have even bought CDs of bands I wasn't wild about and only listened to it once or twice after I bought it, but ...
16) I'm wild about writing, fashion, traveling, and cheesecake and love to travel and explore ...
17) I've known him for a year and I have been absolutely wild about him since we first met.
18) He's not all that wild about the results of our prior leadership, having devoted much of his big Cairo ...
19) I predict that people will go wild about this, even though IMO there's no reason to.
20) I'll admit I wasn't too wild about it at first, but upon repeated listenings I found myself unable to listen ...