"with a bang"
in a very exciting, spectacular or noticeable way
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: We need to kick off the marketing campaign of our new product with a bang.
Colleague 2: What have you got in mind?
Colleague 1: I am not exactly sure but it needs to be something big, something exciting, something people will talk about.
Colleague 2: Something like staging a mock disaster on a busy downtown intersection and then showing how our new app can save lives.
Colleague 1: Yes, something like that.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Amazing how toward the end of the party on Saturday night, Jake just stood up in front of everyone with his guitar and sang a love song to Gail.
Friend 2: And even more amazing was how he just left the party as soon as he finished singing.
Friend 1: Talk about going out with a bang.
Friend 2: I am sure that we will all remember that for the rest of our lives.
Friend 1: And I am sure that Gail was impressed as well.
There is no gerund form for with a bang.
1) The launch has kicked off with a bang, aiming to generate national awareness of the new partnership.
2) ... and he bounced back into Hong Kong racing with a bang, taking two of the first three races.
3) We like to start the year with a bang and what better way to make a spring splash than with free seats for our ...
4) ... though he did predict that the show will end "with a bang". Season 8 will mark the end of the hugely popular series.
5) The 2017 Seafood Season kicks off with a bang next weekend with the return of the Dublin Bay Prawn Festival.
6) ... with a strong economy, so no surprise they are back in fashion with a bang.
7) ... will celebrate its first anniversary with a bang by holding a free concert at ...
8) ... dropped the first order with a bang, catching politicians and members of his administration by surprise.
9) Our girl has certainly started 2017 off with a bang, having already featured on the cover of two magazines, rocked a red carpet ...
10) ... the end of any realistic play-off hopes. # A season that started with a bang at Ewood Park in early August is now in danger of ending with a whimper.
11) Real began the game with a bang, scoring through Isco after just eight minutes.
12) ... returned from injury with a bang on Monday, scoring 27 points as the ...
13) But did the dinosaurs really disappear with a bang? New evidence now suggests instead a very, very, long decline, perhaps ...
14) ... commodity prices stay at these elevated levels and will the building bonanza end with a bang or a whimper?
15) ... just ended the award season with a bang as the best supporting actress in the movie ...
16) She's graduating this year and wants to finish it off with a bang.
17) ... has been a bit behind but it has come up with a bang. Adopting the latest technology it finally launches an app for online reservation of seats.
18) ... opened up play with a bang, scoring four runs in the bottom of the first inning.
19) They've started the new campaign with a bang and are the talk of the town once again.
20) The story of Nato's demise demonstrates that sometimes alliances end not with a bang but with a whimper.