"without a clue"
to have no knowledge or information about
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Are you ready for another influx of interns?
Colleague 2: It's always a challenge to help them get oriented.
Colleague 1: You started here as an intern, didn't you?
Colleague 2: I did. I wandered around without a clue as to what I should have been doing for the first week.
Colleague 1: You must have figured it all out because now look at you. You are a senior manager.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Have you heard that Hannah just quit her job?
Friend 2: She told me that, without a clue as to what she might do next, she simply could not stand another day and walked away.
Friend 1: What is she going to do next?
Friend 2: She really doesn't know but she is happy that she is free.
There is no gerund form for without a clue.
1) ... but he is a political novice without a clue about how to govern a troubled city.
2) ... complete one of the first main quests, you'll exit a building without a clue about what comes next.
3) Just like a flash you leave without a word. Without a clue... Eric why? Can you just tell me...
4) ... has been stumbling along without a clue for quite some time now.
5) Then we had to head to the hospital, still without a clue what might be going on.
6) She is absolutely certain, without a clue what is in front of her, that she won't like it.
7) ... change and things spiral out of control as they run for their life without a clue as to why they are being haunted.
8) ... was unrepentant, refusing to cow before those keen to judge her without a clue what it was like to be her.
9) ... which means you come out of many years at school without a clue about the outside world.
10) ... far from suitable for the style of building, carried out by people without a clue about the historical aspect of an ancient building.
11) I came into this without a clue about housing and homelessness and there's people who've been doing such amazing work ...
12) ... ritual complaint that MPs, being cocooned from real life, pass laws without a clue how they will affect ordinary folk?
13) An estimated 90,000 war widows were living in this region without a clue of how to bring up their children.
14) ... very costly system downtime or even product recalls, and leaves the user without a clue as to what went wrong or how to effectively fix it so it doesn't ...
15) I was preserving every moment of it through my camera without a clue that we were making history.
16) Most startups have visions of world domination without a clue of how extendable their platform and infrastructure is to address new markets.
17) ... flight forced to make an emergency landing said passengers sat in terror without a clue of what was going on.
18) It might look like Gardiner is floating around without a clue of what's happening, but there's a method to his madness and he ...
19) People in this world conceive children without a clue on how to be a parent, ...
20) ... know that there is a master architect and you just a mere instrument without a clue about the master design!