Related words and phrases:
Two students are talking ...
Student 1: How does your weekend look?
Student 2: Not so good.
Student 1: Why is that?
Student 2: Well, without fail, the teacher gives us a lot of homework every Friday.
Two friends are talking about their recent baking adventures ...
Friend 1: Did you try that cake recipe that I sent you.
Friend 2: I did.
Friend 1: And?
Friend 2: I don't know what it is about cakes. Every time I try to bake a cake, without fail, it falls and is a disaster.
Two scientists are talking about a recent experiment ...
Scientist 1: How are you doing with getting that new silicon technology to work?
Scientist 2: It's a struggle. I get the first two reactions to work. Then, without fail, the third reaction fails to combine the silicon. I feel that the experiment will never be successful.
Two office workers are talking Monday morning ...
Worker 1: What's the plan for this morning?
Worker 2: I suppose it will be the same as every Monday morning.
Worker 1: True enough. The boss always has a staff meeting first thing, without fail.
Two executives are talking ...
Executive 1: Are we ready to introduce the new product to the market?
Executive 2: We are. But I'm worried about the competition.
Executive 1: Why is that?
Executive 2: It seems that every time we launch a new product, without fail, our competitors launch a similar product.
A husband and wife are talking one morning ...
Wife: You'd better get ready to leave.
Husband: I still have ten minutes before I need to leave.
Wife: Except that you always tell me that, without fail, you get caught in a construction zone and then you are late to work.
Husband: I suppose that I had better leave early then.
Arriving for work on time every day without fail is good for your career.
1) I go every Wednesday without fail, and it's a key addition to my daily diet and my cooking.
2) His album liner notes without fail contain at least one phrase to sing in memory.
3) The Lord is full of compassion, and gives without fail to all who ask him.
4) I used to nanny three children and every morning, without fail, we'd all pile into the car for the pool or lacrosse practice.
5) He also Summoned the Sorting Hat without fail to punish Neville for opposing him.
6) My personal baseline involves a shower, every day, without fail.
7) Pretty much without fail, every company has listed creating a great user experience as top priority.
8) I see lots of plans, and hands down, without fail, the worst plans I see are from Architects.
9) It was something he expected every night without fail.
10) They recognized her and without fail turned their backs and walked away, she recalled.
11) At one restaurant, I have three families that come every single week without fail.
12) For the next ten years, without fail, his dad called him at 7pm to say good night.
13) They often have a sack of extremely expensive gear, and will without fail take the worst photographs of any group of photographers.
14) By that I mean he agrees and defends them every time without fail.
15) The return swing of the pendulum is assured without fail and there is no escape from the effects of this immutable law.
16) I got at least one doll for Christmas every year, without fail, because my grandmother collects dolls.
17) We must pray the Rosary, every day, without fail.
18) It happens every time without fail.
19) Without fail, every Christmas season brings a little more traffic along Grant Drive.
20) They were, without fail, to report to the base promptly, early Saturday morning.