"to wrap someone around your little finger"
to easily persuade someone to do anything you want because they like you so much
Related words and phrases:
Two soldiers are talking ...
Soldier 1: Why doesn't private Jones ever have to do the dirty work? She is never on latrine duty and never has to work in the kitchen.
Soldier 2: I believe it is because she uses her charm and beauty to influence the commanding officer. Private Jones can convince the CO to do just about anything.
Soldier 1: Must be nice to have the CO wrapped around your little finger.
Two parents are talking ...
Mother: What time did you put little Seymour to bed last night?
Father: I am afraid to tell you. You know our son can be so charming and he kept asking for another story and telling me how much he loved my stories and ...
Mother: I know that Seymour likes to wrap you around his little finger and that you are powerless to resist. Just do try and get him to bed at a reasonable hour next time, OK?
Wrapping her new boyfriend around her little finger, she was able to persuade him to drive her across state lines.
1) ... to wrap everyone around their little finger. Those people do not tend to be good. The ice queen is the worst. She charms like the ringing of snow ...
2) I watched her wrap the justice system around her little finger as if it was a man.
3) ... history, this sexy siren figure who could wrap the world's most powerful men around her little finger. Everyone in the play falls in love with her.
4) His plan is to buy Bruce's company, then kill him, and Silver is his tool to “wrap him around her little finger.”
5) While Coates could wrap Charles around his little finger, to an extent, Johnny posed a new threat for Coate's authority this week.
6) Rest assured, the 23-year-old Ferland has been well-versed in how a daughter can wrap a father around her little finger.
7) Ava (Tamara Braun) will continue to sell her sob story and wrap the Johnson family around her little finger.
8) ... delightfully pitch perfect in the way she tackles the role of a bright spark with the ability to wrap anybody and everybody around her little finger ...
9) ... and Woodhead managed to wrap the reinvigorated onlookers around his little finger, getting them to chant the track's melody back at him.
10) Cats may be able to wrap their owners around their little finger, ...
11) Right from the start it was clear that Passenger knew how to wrap an audience around his little finger with his charming jokes and an even more ...
12) Yep, Dr. K, like his wife before him, allows his son to wrap him around his little finger, ...
13) Every young girl knows how to wrap her daddy around her little finger, but what happens when they're all grown up and working together?
14) ... to a raven-haired vixen learning to play the game of thrones — and wrap the cunning Lord Petyr Baelish around her own little finger.
15) She is a very cheeky girl - I think she knows she can wrap us around her little finger!
16) Nyay is the apple of her dad's eye and knows just how to wrap the entire family around her little finger.
17) He can wrap me around his little finger whenever he likes. And I find it almost irresistible not to smother him in kisses at every opportunity.
18) She's firm but fair, pretty but not provocative, calm yet caring, and proceeds to wrap everyone she meets around her little finger with a ...
19) He could charm anybody: movie stars, whoever. He'd wrap people around his little finger.
20) Bacall was nicknamed "The Look" because she was sultry, whippet-thin and could wrap men around her little finger.