"year in, year out"
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I see you were late getting in to work again this morning.
Colleague 2: It is the traffic. There seems to be year in, year out construction.
Colleague 1: We like to say there are two seasons around here. Winter and construction.
Colleague 2: It seems like the construction will never end.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: My parents are planning our annual family vacation again.
Friend 2: What's to plan? You guys go to the same family resort year in, year out.
Friend 1: I know. It sure gets boring taking the same vacation every year.
There is no gerund form for year in, year out.
1) We have done this, year in, year out; we can not solve a problem with the same approach ...
2) ... is the point in imposing a salary cap if they are going to be exceeded year in, year out? It's disingenuous and insulting.
3) ... be granted release from prison, who posed no threat to anyone. Year in, year out he would front up to parole boards and he would do ...
4) Companies possessing these characteristics, have the ability to continue rewarding shareholders year in, year out through consistently growing dividends.
5) Year in, year out throughout the mid-2000s and then again after the financial crisis, ...
6) ... continued to approve more collection of taxes. Year in, year out, it has agreed to the increase of the national debt ...
7) Government needs to gear up; we see budget year in, year out, a lot of money going into the recurrent expenditure, ...
8) ... of the day to day encounters on the many rivers that I have fished, year in, year out.
9) ... over and expecting a different result. We can not continue the same behaviours, year in, year out and expect better results.
10) The album doesn't sell in huge quantities but remains a good selling album year in, year out.
11) ... this club there is that real ambition and desire to keep moving forward and improve year in, year out.
12) ... fact that its board has a formal policy of trying to increase the dividend payout year in, year out -- it's not a guarantee to increase every year but ...
13) ... it's just easier to do what they have been doing year in, year out. In most businesses, that gets you nowhere.
14) He would write a 600-page book in around six months, year in, year out.
15) This is the most stable of all the styles, because it is here year in, year out.
16) This condition creates clouds of uncertainty year in, year out, and affects prospects for growth and development.
17) ... market where we've seen seen record profit, quarter in, quarter out, year in, year out.
18) The rest of the industry wonder how they get it done year in, year out, but they just do.
19) These are the type of pupils we see failing, year in, year out, and eventually ...
20) You can debate it, you can discuss it, but year in, year out the harvester share remains around 75 per cent.